Trusted Long Distance Movers in Florida
As an Agent for National Van Lines, Inc. since 1994, Joe Bonnie & Son has the capability of moving you to or from anywhere in the country. We will be the single point contact for all your interstate moving needs. Our experienced estimators specialize in meeting with customers for a free, on-site survey and providing accurate, binding estimates. For our customers residing outside the South Florida area, we can arrange for our representative in your area to conduct a visual survey so we can provide an accurate estimate and make all the arrangements for your relocation.
Cross Country Movers You Can Trust
The thought of moving all of your precious belongings hundreds or thousands of miles away can be nerve racking, but it helps to know that you have entrusted your items to a family owned national moving company who has been around for over 70 years. Our movers are always careful with your property, treating it as if it were their own. We are confident in our ability to get your belongings to your new home safely and promptly, and we offer a number of moving services to make sure all your needs are met. Based in Delray Beach, our Florida homeowners trust us because:
- We use tracking technology to make sure our movers stay on schedule.
- We have been owned by the same family since our beginning in 1941.
- We are insured for your protection.
- We work around your schedule.
- We background check and drug test employees.
- We provide the best moving supplies.
- We create a personalized plan for each move.
- All of our movers are trained in the handling and packing of fragile items, from antiques to artwork to dishes.
Things to Consider Before a Long-Distance Move
An interstate or cross-country move can cover hundreds of miles. Preparing for the move will ensure you have every eventuality covered before you set off on the journey. Here are some of the important questions to consider.
- Have you canceled utilities at your old house?
- Have you packed a separate bag with items you must have close at hand?
- Do you need to use our storage for furniture or belongings?
- Have you informed your long-distance movers of any fragile items?
- Is your new home accessible to the moving team?
Work With Experienced Long-Distance Movers
Cross-country movers require a license to transport your belongings between states. As an experienced interstate mover, we have all the necessary documentation to meet regulations. We are also insured for the unlikely event that items are damaged, and remain dedicated to providing a reliable, stress-free moving experience.
The Benefits of Hiring Long-Distance Movers
While most people will hire long-distance movers for a cross-country relocation, some may be considering attempting the move on their own. So what are the main benefits of working with a professional moving company?
- Save money – Promised savings from a DIY move are often lost when truck rental, hotels and moving supplies are factored in.
- A hassle-free experience – Long-distance movers take care of everything from planning and packing to loading and transportation.
- Safety considerations – Moving and loading all your belongings without experience can lead to unexpected strains and injuries.
- Logistical benefits – Experienced long-distance movers know the best routes and will carefully track every box to ensure they arrive safely and securely.
National Movers Serving All of Florida
If you are planning on moving cross country, you need an experienced moving team by your side so that you can focus on your more important issues. We can pack, unpack, and even store your items if necessary. You are completely in control the whole move, deciding how involved you would like us to be. Contact our national movers today by calling 561-272-2122. Get a FREE Quote