- Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens is a beautiful place to relax and while away the hours while at Del Ray Beach. The gardens are home to a number of exotic and beautiful flowers that can be enjoyed for hours.
- One of the most popular beaches is Del Ray Municipal Beach. It is described by many as paradise, and boasts white sands and blue water. A great place to chill out in the summer months!
- For some family fun, a great place to visit is Putt’n Around. It’s one of Del Ray Beach’s most popular attractions and a great activity to enjoy in summertime.
- Del Ray Beach is also home to a selection of niche boat tours. If you want to whale watch, or spy some unusual birds, why not book a book a boat tour this summer? You can even organize specialist yacht tours. Just be sure to pack the sun screen!
- If sport is more your thing, you may be interested to visit the Del Ray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center. This venue is excellent for both spectating and for playing at. This is a great day out for all the family, and there are lots of events on throughout the summer months.
Speak to Joe Bonnie & Son
At Joe Bonnie & Son, we have been in the moving and storage industry for a number of years. With that in mind, you can let us help you with your summer move to Del Ray Beach. You can speak to us by calling a member of the team at (561) 272-2122, or contact us online.