Choose Joe Bonnie & Son for International Moving
- Up to a couple of months before you move is a great time to explain to friends and family that you are moving. This is also a good time to conduct important research such as international driving licenses, utilities and any required visas for you and your family.
- It’s important that well in advance of your move, you cancel any subscriptions, organize any required insurance and finalize school places for any children who will be taking part in the international move also.
- As the move gets closer, you will want to ensure that you have written a clear checklist. This checklist should have dates and timescales on it for each job and should help you to remain organized and on task.
- Begin to get rid of any items that you no longer need as the international moving date draws closer. You may want to consider recycling, donating or simply throwing away.
- Finally, one of the most important tips when it comes to international moving is to ensure that you have enlisted in the help of leading movers such as Joe Bonnie & Son.