Take a Deep Breath
You don’t have to succumb to being overwhelmed! Packing could become the simplest task of your move. Just follow these ten tips:
- Understand Stress: There are two primary types of stress: physical and psychological. It’s crucial to understand both and combat them. Give your body time to physically relax, and the start tackling your mental overload.
- Organize: When you take time to organize and plan ahead, your move will be significantly easier. Follow a simple checklist, and you’ll notice your stress reduced.
- Catch the Details: Do not ignore the tiny details. While planning a move, research nearby schools, shopping, and parks for your family to enjoy. The more you find ahead of time, the easier time you’ll have upon arrival.
- Declutter: Your current home is, likely, bogged down with old furniture and goods. Try to declutter as you pack each room, as it will make the unpacking process easier.
- Inventory: Try to mark each item and which room it comes from during the packing process. It will make a move easier.
- Use Technology: Be sure to have all your phone chargers on-hand, and make use of your phone’s capabilities.
- Entertain the Kids: Children, while we love them dearly, often get in the way during a move. Try to keep them entertained and carefree.
- Research Professionals: Research professional moving services early. Finding the right moving company can reduce stress and work for yourself.
- Choose the Right Day: Most people move in the warm months. Try to avoid busy periods for the best prices and easiest time.
- Unpack Carefully: Take your time when unpacking. Put each item in your desired place and sort accordingly.
To schedule moving service, contact Joe Bonnie & Son Moving & Storage today at 561-272-2122. We’re here for you!