Parkland Movers You Can Trust
Our full service moving company can help Parkland residents with local, national, and international moving. Having been in the business since 1941, we have developed tried and true processes for a smooth relocation process. No move is too big or small for us to handle. Even if you have challenges such as pianos, artwork, or antique furniture, we have a solution.
Our movers are hand selected by us after a screening process. We check for criminal activity and drug use as well as screen for experience in the moving industry. From logistics to packing, our movers are skilled and trained in it all so that you have peace of mind that your belongings are in good hands. Trust us for the following services:
- Local Moving
- National Moving
- International Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Apartment Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Government & Military Moving
- Packing and Crating
- Warehousing and Distribution
Apartment Movers in Parkland
As part of our residential moving services, Joe Bonnie & Son Moving & Storage offers packing, moving, and storage for apartments. We know that apartment moving requires special planning and maneuvering. Our movers have moved hundreds of clients to and from apartments, so we know exactly how to help you plan your move. Whether you live on the top floor or bottom floor, our moving company can easily find a solution to your moving woes. Plus, if your apartment is too small to hold some of your belongings, Joe Bonnie & Son Moving & Storage offers short and long term storage options in an air conditioned and secure warehouse.
Packing Tips Parkland Residents Should Know
- Make sure when you pack a box that it can be closed flat. Over packing can lead to damage.
- Seal bottles with liquid in them, such as shampoo and soap, in a waterproof bag after taping them shut. This will prevent a frustrating spill.
- All important documents should be kept with you, not in a box that the movers have.
- Any screws or bolts that are taken off items should be put into a plastic, ziploc bag and taped firmly to the bottom of the furniture they belong to. This makes for quick and easy reassembly.