Palm Beach Movers
Our Palm Beach moving company understands how important it is to trust the movers you hire. You can’t let just anyone handle your fragile and valuable belongings. You need to know that they will be on time, careful, experienced, and insured. Joe Bonnie & Son Moving & Storage is all this and more!
Our moving services can be worked around your schedule, and we are experts at getting your items where they need to be, on time. Our tracking technology allows for us to always know where are trucks are so we can quickly reroute them if there are any delays. Our job is to provide completely personalized service to commercial, residential, and government clients because no two moves are the same. No matter whether you’re moving out of state or out of the country, we have a number of services to help you save time and keep your belongings safe.
- Local Moving
- National Moving
- International Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Apartment Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Government & Military Moving
- Packing and Crating
- Warehousing and Distribution
International Movers in Palm Beach
There is a lot of thought and planning that must go into overseas moving. You have to think about learning the language and culture, registering your children at new schools, and getting any necessary documents. If you choose Joe Bonnie & Son Moving & Storage as your moving company, packing and moving can be checked off that long to-do list.
We are industry professionals with over 70 years of moving experience. We have excellent moving supplies that help us properly pack and transport even the most delicate of items. We have performed many international moves, and we know exactly what to expect, including import laws and taxes. We can customize a moving plan that stays in your timeline and budget, including the import costs.
Moving Tips Palm Beach Residents Should Know
- Always have plenty of supplies. Having too many boxes is better than having too few.
- Try color coding items based on room. This is a quick way to help yourself and the movers. You can put colored tape on the box and the rooms so that everyone knows what boxes go in which room.
- If you must clean your old place after everything is moved out, pre-pack a small kit with the basic cleaning supplies to leave for your use. You don’t want to have to pack a bunch of cleaning products last minute or have to unpack a box to get to them.
- If you have luggage sets, utilize the to your advantage. Folded clothing and sheets can easily go in these. You can also use them for the things you need to keep with you.