If you have recently moved to Del Ray Beach, or are looking for something to do this summer when you move there, then look no further than our handy list of fun-filled activities from Joe Bonnie & Son.
- Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens is a beautiful place to relax and while away the hours while at Del Ray Beach. The gardens are home to a number of exotic and beautiful flowers that can be enjoyed for hours.
- One of the most popular beaches is Del Ray Municipal Beach. It is described by many as paradise, and boasts white sands and blue water. A great place to chill out in the summer months!
- For some family fun, a great place to visit is Putt’n Around. It’s one of Del Ray Beach’s most popular attractions and a great activity to enjoy in summertime.
- Del Ray Beach is also home to a selection of niche boat tours. If you want to whale watch, or spy some unusual birds, why not book a book a boat tour this summer? You can even organize specialist yacht tours. Just be sure to pack the sun screen!
- If sport is more your thing, you may be interested to visit the Del Ray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center. This venue is excellent for both spectating and for playing at. This is a great day out for all the family, and there are lots of events on throughout the summer months.
Speak to Joe Bonnie & Son
At Joe Bonnie & Son, we have been in the moving and storage industry for a number of years. With that in mind, you can let us help you with your summer move to Del Ray Beach. You can speak to us by calling a member of the team at (561) 272-2122, or contact us online.